If you're wondering when is the right time to sell your business, you may want to wait until your company is generating $1 million in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA). The million-dollar mark is a tipping point at which the number of buyers interested in acquiring your business goes up dramatically. The more interested buyers you have, the better multiple of earnings you will command. Since businesses are often valued on a...
- Growth vs. Value: not all revenue is created equally August 18, 2017
- One Hidden Thing That Drives Your Company’s Value August 16, 2017
- What’s so special about the million-dollar mark? August 11, 2017
- Why fire trucks always back in August 4, 2017
- Subscribers Make Your Company More Valuable July 28, 2017