How do you know the right time to sell your company? One answer to this age-old question is that the time to sell is when someone else is willing to invest more in your business than you are. When you start a business, nobody is willing to invest in its success more than you. You’ve already worked a 40-hour week by Wednesday and, if you’re like most founders, you’ve invested a big chunk of your...
- Growth vs. Value: not all revenue is created equally August 18, 2017
- One Hidden Thing That Drives Your Company’s Value August 16, 2017
- What’s so special about the million-dollar mark? August 11, 2017
- Why fire trucks always back in August 4, 2017
- Subscribers Make Your Company More Valuable July 28, 2017