If you have resolved to make your company more valuable in 2017, you may want to think hard about how your customers pay. If you have a transaction business model where customers pay once for what they buy, expect your company’s value to be a single-digit multiple of your Earnings Before Interest Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA). If you have a recurring revenue model, by contrast, where customers subscribe and pay on an ongoing basis,...
- Growth vs. Value: not all revenue is created equally August 18, 2017
- One Hidden Thing That Drives Your Company’s Value August 16, 2017
- What’s so special about the million-dollar mark? August 11, 2017
- Why fire trucks always back in August 4, 2017
- Subscribers Make Your Company More Valuable July 28, 2017