Have you ever noticed that fire trucks always back into the fire hall? Why don’t they just pull into their parking spot snout-forward like the rest of us? Backing in at the end of a shift saves them time when they have to get to a fire. They back in to be ready; whether the call comes in 5 minutes or 5 days, they are prepared to pull out as quickly as possible. Like the...
- Growth vs. Value: not all revenue is created equally August 18, 2017
- One Hidden Thing That Drives Your Company’s Value August 16, 2017
- What’s so special about the million-dollar mark? August 11, 2017
- Why fire trucks always back in August 4, 2017
- Subscribers Make Your Company More Valuable July 28, 2017