Stephanie Breedlove started Breedlove & Associates in 1992 as a way to pay her nanny. The big payroll processors weren’t interested in dealing with one person’s wages and doing it themselves was complicated and time-consuming, too much for the then overwhelmed Breedloves. Breedlove saw a business opportunity and started a payroll company for parents who needed to pay their nannies. By 2012, Breedlove & Associates had grown to $9MM in revenue and then she...
- Growth vs. Value: not all revenue is created equally August 18, 2017
- One Hidden Thing That Drives Your Company’s Value August 16, 2017
- What’s so special about the million-dollar mark? August 11, 2017
- Why fire trucks always back in August 4, 2017
- Subscribers Make Your Company More Valuable July 28, 2017